Welcome To My Own Addiction.......

It all started a few years ago, when my friends and I found ourselves asking the same question that every mom has asked each summer for the last kazillion years - what oh what to do with our kids? Summer vacation, breaks during the school year, weekends......constantly with the "I'm booooooored, mom, what are we going to do?" So I started looking around at the various communities around us for activities. And for those of you who know me, you know I'm a spread-the-word-on-a-good-deal type of person, so it turned into a lengthy list of almost-entirely free activities to be found in our area. A couple of years into it and I found my Inbox populated with impatient "Where's The List" requests months prior to Summer Vacation.

Then the hammer on the head........at the park with some friends and a complete stranger overheard our chat about The List, and she interrupted with an incredulous "That's You?". Cue Pepper (or was it Cecily?) with a "You should blog about it" and voila you here are, online, trying to find one central source for events happening all over the place.

Take a look around, get active, and PLEASE let me know of other sources/activities that you find - let's all share the fun!

0 comments: